Hi everybody Lately we only have rain and I just miss a bit of sun, I can't wait for summer. Therefore I choose today to post a cheerful card with bright colours. Supplies Hetty Clare digi stamp Copic markers Mavelu stamp stripes Memento inks Rayher die - clouds Mavelu stamps - sentiment and stripes Wishing you a sunny day. Challanges: promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/week-592special-anniversary-challenge craft-alnica.blogspot.com/2021/05/izziv-286-zivali kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/krafty-chicks-challenge-560 carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2021/05/creative-moments-challenge-215 pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-11 ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/05/anything-goes-challenge-may-18th-2021 wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/05/anything-goes-weeks-491-492 craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/may-challenge-421-anything-goes
Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnneke DT
Super cute card! I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe.
ReplyDeleteDT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog
ÄŚudovito barvanje, naj tvoja ÄŤudovita spodbudnica prinese zdravja!
ReplyDeletePrijeten vikend Ĺľelim, Majda
Such a cute card. Perfect sentiment. Thank you for join us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Feminie Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.
ReplyDelete