Hello everyone new challange at 613 Avenue Create in May is - ANYTHING GOES w/OPTIONAL TWIST: MOOD BOARD I chose to go with optional twist and I made a soft card for new baby. I used Time For Tea Design stamp Copic markers Stencils My favorite things die Nuvo drops The rest of the team have some lovely creations to inspire you over on the blog, so I hope you will join us. I'd like to play along at carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2021/04/creative-moments-challenge-213-anything pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-9-anything-goes-at-gem-of lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com
great use of the check papers a wonderful image and card, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely simple card and the use of the checked paper is an unusual but effective touch. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeleteGrat card, Vesna! I like a cute snowmans. Thanks for joining us in CCAYR challenge. Hope you will participate in our next challenge. Martina
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute CAS design! I really like how you included the checks inside of the film strip! Very clever! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
ReplyDeleteRachelle - DT : )
Hi Vesna! Your clean and simple card is so very sweet! I love the colors you used, and of course I love the snowmen! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR; hope to see you there again soon! :)
ReplyDelete~Marie @ Another Card Making Blog?
Such a fun and adorable card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda
ReplyDelete